From the beginning of the design concepts, the Raven’s Nose Light was specifically designed to offer several beneficial options to the photographer. It offers both Auto Focus and Manual Focus Assist lighting, and a Fill light. The Raven was designed with a profile to sit high enough above the lens and lens hood so that it properly lights the target you are focusing on. The Fill light offers a color temperature range of 2700K to 6500K, as well as, the ability to adjust the brightness of the Fill light.
- From the Zone Control Display, swipe bottom to top
- Then scroll through the options and tap on the Local Light icon.
- Then scroll down to Fill light and tap
- Here you can tap to choose ON or OFF.
- If you choose ON, you have the option to choose the color temperature from 2700K to 6500K. Once you have made your choice, tap
- In this next screen you can choose the brightness of the Fill light. When you have made your selection tap
- Then press the Back/Home button to return to the Zone Control Display
- To make quick On/Off selections for the Fill Light, swipe top to bottom from the Zone Control Display and look to see if the Local Light is on. Local Light is ON, Local Light is OFF
- Press the Back/Home button to return to the Zone Control Display.
*Do to the brightest level of the Fill Light, it will deactivate at shutter speed 1/160th or faster.