- Start from the Zone Control Display by swiping from bottom to top.
- Then rotate dial to Brand and tap on it.
- Scroll through and select Profoto as the 1st choice and press .
- Then select the channel based on the least amount of RF Noise available, and press .
- Press Back/Home button to return to Zone Control Display so you can begin taking pictures.
*If you need to make a quick channel change, you can swipe from top to bottom of the screen, and tap . Here you can quickly scroll through to find the best channel for your shooting environment. Tap once you have made your selection. Then press the Back/Home button once to take you back to the Zone Control Display.
*When setting the channel for your Profoto lighting equipment, keep in mind that some units use channels 1-8, while others use 1-20. Click here to see a list of Profoto lighting equipment channel options
*Only 3 zones (A,B, and C) are available for use with TTL
*When using Profoto lighting equipment, you can only use Manual mode or TTL, and not both at the same time.