One feature that makes the Raven so unique is its speed and ease of use. Using the LED touchscreen along with the large dial, you can make quick and easy changes to the Zone Power Levels.
- To make changes to the power levels for each zone, or multiple zones, simply press and hold the zone button or tap within the zone on the touchscreen for 1 second to turn on that zone.
- Once the zone is on, you can then quickly tap the zone button, or touchscreen, to select that particular zone for power level changes, or multiple zones for equal amounts of power level changes. Notice that the zone letter is highlighted within a white circle
- Now you can turn the large silver dial to make fast easy power level adjustments to your flashes.
- After you have made your adjustment, the zone will deselect after 10 seconds of non-activity. This is to insure there is no accidental bumping of the dial resulting in unintended power level changes.
- To make additional power level changes, quickly tap the zone button, or touchscreen, to select that zone letter and rotate the dial to make your power level changes.