The Raven remote device modeling light control comes with a default setting of manual. Manual is an On/Off setting. There are also options to have an auto 1min sleep, or Auto 5min sleep. With the auto sleep options, when selected, the Raven will communicate with the remote device to turn off the modeling light after the cameras display goes to sleep for 1min, or 5min, and will turn back on with a half press of the shutter release. This feature is recommended to help save battery life on battery operated strobes.
- To find these settings, start by swiping bottom to top from the Zone Control Display
- Then rotate the dial until you see Continuous Light and tap on it.
- This is where you can set the option that best fits your needs. Press when done
- Then press the Back/Home button to return to the Zone Control Display.
- Now that you have your remote device modeling light option set, you can now turn that option On or Off by tapping on the zone(S) you are using
- Then tap
- Now tap the modeling light icon to turn On or Off your selected option for the remote device modeling light.
- When the icon is green, your option is active. When the icon is grey, your option is deactivated.
Modeling light is deactivated Modeling light is active