- To adjust the Zone Power Level on the Raven, you need to be in the Zone Control Display
- Once there you need to select a zone, or multiple zones.
- To do this you need to quickly tap the zone button, or quickly tap the screen for that zone.
- A selected zone has the letter highlighted in a white circle. Now you can adjust that Zone Power, or multiple zones power level by rotating the dial.
- After 10 seconds of non activity, the zone, or zones, with deselect and no further changes can be made until the zone is selected again. This is to prevent accidental bumping of the dial and mistakenly changing the power level while shooting.
- When using Godox/Flashpoint lighting equipment, the Raven sends the Power Level adjustments as they are being made on the Raven.
- When using Paul C Buff lighting equipment, using the Cybersync or MC2, the Raven sends the Power Level adjustments as they are being made on the Raven.
*With Profoto, if a battery is changed on a flash/strobe, the user should press TEST button or tick the power up, or down, a step to resend the settings and modes.
Otherwise Profoto can lose its place at time of the battery swap, or if turned on after the Raven sets the power.